Monday 11 April 2016

Walther & Co and Plum & Ashby

Well its pouring down here as I type.  A cold wet miserable April morning.  Which luckily gives me chance to go around lighting all my lanterns - not that it takes much to get a match in my hand.

I really do love the new Walther & Co lanterns, especially the Home Sweet Home one - It just makes me smile and I think thats what home should be about, a haven from all the world and somewhere with your bits and pieces that bring a smile to your face.

We were in Bath yesterday, visiting our youngest daughter Beth.  She lives next to the Royal Crescent and I can't wait for each and every visit.  There are so many wonderful places to see and don't get me started on the shops!!
Anthropologie has to be my all time favourite place to shop in Bath. Not only does it have wonderful women's clothes but the homewares are to die for.

Beth works in Anthro part time so I get a heads up when sales are starting which is always a help.  Unfortunatley for me she is leaving the store at the end of April, to set off for Canada on the trip of a lifetime with no return flight booked.  I will miss her terribly but its a fantastic opportunity for her to take some amazing photos - she's a freelance photographer and has wanted to go to Canada and Alaska for the last 7 years. So its a dream come true for her.

I have just started to stock the lovely English company wares of  Plum & Ashby who have a gorgeous terrier called 'Bertie' as their logo (I'm not at all biased because of the name :-)
Their goods all have a wonderful quality feel to them and I am so glad to have become a stockist.
I have started off with just a few items from them but really hope to expand the line in the near future.
 Well the sun has started to appear, so I am off to try to plant up some tulips I managed to get from Wightwick Manor last friday - Wish me luck!!
Karen xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment